Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Walk Around Work-out!

Whenever I am lazy, I put on black or black n' white ensemble! It was last Sunday that Irene and us family get together again for a walk around "work-out". Well, that work-out is dedicated to our kids so they can enjoy biking along the lake.
.. ...


Hold the thoughts, at the end, it is us, adults, carrying their bikes and holding them doing all the walks!! Come to think about it, not bad at all ~~ at least we get to burn more calories, work-out our calves and build up cardio. strength even for the non-exerciser Irene. ^^

Photobucket
Irene: Lululemon letter thermal, AA cape, Juicy Contour cropped legging, sneakers
Me: BCBG long picket tee w/ lace trim, Limedrop cloudy shrug, KristenseN Du Nord sheer legging, Proenza Shoulder PS1 clutch, Converse sneakers. 

Photobucket


I have had 3 tennis lessons so far but need more senses of a good timing to catch the ball w/ a perfect "sound".  You know, the sound you strike the ball out clear and loud " boah~"! Yeah, I care about that very much!! ^^  But you know what, I enjoy the time learning tennis w/ my son, Niel, very much as well. We each have 30 mins private lessons and I get to see closely and attentively on his progress!! I love the quality time being w/ each child from time to time! 

Photobucket
Take on w/ the vintage trend...full skirt.

Photobucket
On Monday
Accessory: Owl ring, J Crew Vintage green glass cuff. 

Photobucket
One of these days we are going to have a home pizza dinner night!!

PhotobucketThe Valentine's Day is around the corner, have you think of something simple for your significant the other yet?


Now I have a completed first name initial letter charm necklace for all my family. 


Have a good afternoon. 
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...