Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let the Rumpus Begin!!

It is always hard to stick w/ one or two tends every new season. For me, it is a matter of flattering or not whenever I put on an ensemble. I am very blessed having long legs and good proportion so it won't be a disaster if the whole look is not so flattering. (^_−)−☆ But then I know, I'd avoid buying or even trying on those no-no clothes!!...... You can't have it all anyway, can you!!?

Photobucket
One of the most expensive fashion bible I ever bought.
(DH always think they are junks.... :P)


Photobucket
Some busy~ 


Photobucket
Some neutral and so soothing~


Photobucket

Photobucket
Cant' wait to find something like those~~


Photobucket
My old wooden platform Jil Sander pair will keep me company until ~~ 


Two outfits that doesn't seem outdated at all.... w/ a splash of neon color and retro style!!
Photobucket
neon orange tank, AA (American Apparel cropped tee), J Crew military belt, Marni gabardine cropped pants, Alexander McQueen squared toe heels, Chloe orange Sally. (All past season)


Photobucket
Neon Orange


Photobucket

st. John vintage mini sequin disk blazer, Erin Kleinberg beaded pocket tee,
Valentino For Gap ruffle cargo pants, no brand band platform, Givenchy Tinhan hobo bag w/ studs (All past season)

Photobucket

70' Disco style blazer


Photobucket
Did you take your kids to bookstore/library lately?

Have a good one.
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...