Monday, January 17, 2011

Leopard

Love it or hate it, leopard print is everywhere. As tack-tastic as it can be, done tastefully I think it looks (dare I say it) sophisticated, you just have to pick your pieces carefully.

A few of you have already shared my excitement on twitter over the leopard print boots I purchased a few weeks ago. My inspiration came from the stunning Ashley - Ring my Bell, the actress who played Bambi in Secret Diary of a Call Girl, and my current girl/ style/ blog crush. Somehow she manages to pull off leopard and make it a perfect accompaniment to a range of outfits.. love!
Dani Bodycon Dress: French Connection (On Sale here), Leopard print booties: River Island.


Though these boots have divided families and friends alike, I absolutely adore them! What is your take on leopard and animal prints in general? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...