Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Details!!

Before I go, gotta share my friend, Isabel's, outfit of the day w/ you. The details are fun, the blue shirt peek-a-boo underneath the gray sweatshirt and Alexander McQueen cat's eye sunglasses, ...what's the style you would call it?!!.......

Ah...

La garconne it is!!

Photobucket

Surface to air gray box sweat shirt
Hermes Kelly Flash 35cm (Etaupe + turquoise)
McQueen sunglasses
Anthro. wedge

Photobucket
The matching boots and jeans makes her legs super long!~~~

Ah... but I am not a big fan for those super round boots...just yet! :P 


Yeah, before I go, I couldn't pull myself out of the desk...... details..... hum, what about this  Thakoon / Fringe Drape Across Dress ... I think I really should go!! ^O^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matching your socks w/ jacket trim, shoes w/ your scarf..... play lots of details to jazz up your plain outfit!!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...