Saturday, December 4, 2010

Say I am Lucky Once Again.




Photobucket

Photobucket
M Missoni ruffle front sweater + Valentino For GAP ruffle cargo pants... do I look clownish?
I don't think so!!!

 I fold my Valentino For GAP jacket and Cargo pants nicely and place them on the bench in our master bedroom.  I stared at Valentino For GAP jacket and Cargo pants and *awe* every time I am about to go to bed. I think I am going to wear them again over this weekend!! .....perhaps w/ my Valentino bow platform? ^O^


How Lucky I am that we happened to be in Italy because otherwise I wouldn't want to be bothered by lusting whole 7 pieces capsule collection and couldn't even touch it if I were in USA. I would hate the thoughts of it. (Yes, I also wondered why don't they release VALENTINO For GAP capsule collection in USA but Lanvin only?)
Paired w/ its simple military green, ruffle never looks so powerful and alluring at the same time!


Now a jacket and pants are in my possession and I am so happy. Is that just plain vain or the fact that we are easily be joyous and satisfied by little things encountered in our life if we know we are blessed?!!

What's your most joyous thing happened to you recently?
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...