Thursday, December 16, 2010

Refined!

Photobucket
Never thought the winter shadow could be so vivid and slender ~~
no bundle up if I don't have to!! ^^

Photobucket
hum.... I need to take a closer photo to show you Oscar de la Renta earrings.... 
they are huge and they are my ideal statement earrings supposed to be.

Photobucket
You know what's so great about living in west coast/California per se?
You can mix n' match all the clothes altogether all year round.... 
(Oh, no, I don't think I ever wear fur during summer just yet, that's for sure!!! lol.)

My ODJ.

1. Top:
Y-3 Charcoal quarter-sleeves turtle-neck
Lace blouse (bought at Anthro. )
et Vous rabbit fur vest (bought at Pairs 08')

2. Bottom:
Marni gabardine trousers 10' winter edition

3. Accessory:
Oscar de la Renta sapphire earrings
sapphire floral ring
Hermes ostrich belt w/ golden textured buckle
Ivory no-finger gloves w/ studs (you can buy them at shopattherapy.com)
Chanel 10' Rouge/orange 226 caviar reissue 

4. shose:
Christian Louboutin Bianca burgundy kid 140

Photobucket
That's a silly smile of me!~


I think I should find something in Vegas for my dearest darling~~ 
I shipped Christmas gifts to my parents back in Taipei and they told me that they are so happy to open those gifts!! ^^ (That made my day too!!)  
 
How about you, did you find something special for your loved one already?
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...