Monday, December 13, 2010

Making Room for the Turkey ;)

On Saturday night I was celebrating Christmas with my first turkey feast of the season. It has become a little tradition over the years for me to have a celebration with all my friends before we disperse all over the continenents to our respective families. Luckily I wasn't cooking, so all I had to do was pop on a party dress (with plenty of room in the key area) and toddle off.
I chose a simple, sparkly dress from Miss Selfridge (currently having 30% off sale here) - note the ribbed material has plenty of stretch ;). I teamed it with plain black leggings and the cutest boots from New Look (50% off sale across the site here). Who needs Burberry when you have these beauties?

I hope you are all having a lovely run up to Christmas... my jeans are already getting tight.. eek!! ;) xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...