Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ahead of The Game!!!

This is ME dressed as Samurai look at Feb. 2010 ...here is the link to original post!! (For this old post: Please let me warn you that you can skip a whole lot of self-meditating talk at upper half post and scroll down to the bottom pictures!! lol.)

Photobucket
Here I cinch Marc Jacob dress w/ thick white leather belt as it would stay the way as is. 

Photobucket
So, what exactly are we look at here?

The belt!! 
The Martial or Samurai look whatever it is will be the hottest way to "accessorize" in 2011. 

Photobucket
2011 s/s Sonia Rykiel runway!!

I thought fabric belt cinched looks are familiar and it is not just Sonia Rykiel, there are also Haider Ackermann, Dries Van Noten..... they all up to the feminine w/ a twist of this tough-it-out belted look in 2011. 

 Photobucket
I need a hair cut...yes, I know, "again"?!! 
I am not so sure what's the hottest trend for hair-do but I hardly stand my hair "style-less" for a week. ^O^ At least, I probably would want to grow my hair whilst keep the bob shape at back.  
( Barton perreira cat eye sunglasses n' Oscar de la Renta sapphire 2011 earrings.)


There are couple days left before new year, and new quarter of school begins. I am sure everyone hopes for the best in 2011 and so do we. 

Me and couple family friends went to Jelly Belly factory today. Kids are the most excited ones as they sampled a lot of jelly beans w/ lots of flavors. However, I'd give you an advice: "Tour the factory when it is in production"!!!!

Why?

I assume it is still holiday so unluckily, we can't see those cute tiny jelly beans being produced, polished, nor packaged on the assembly belts...... what a bummer, right?!!! We can only imagine it from viewing videos and watch those resting robots in the factory whilst listening to tour guide's explanation.*sigh*~~~

Photobucket


Photobucket

Lollipop~~ Jelly pop~~ Babes~~ :P


Photobucket
Do we look like Jelly Belly nurses or Marine chicks...? haha...


Photobucket
American Apparel 3d mesh jumper, Marni 10'A patched pants, Rochas pony hair leopard mid-calf boots, A. Wang Rocco duffel bag in gray.

Enjoy the last couple days of holidays!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...