Friday, November 5, 2010

What Everyone Wants in November 20/23!!!

I said that I didn't keep my hope UP to score anything from Lanvin for HM collection during my family trip to Italy. However, my cousins oversea (Asia) already anxiously called/emailed me w/ the list of things they coveted even more from Lanvin/HM collaborated collection. That had forced me to browse through the entire collection on line. (I normally like to SEE and FEEL things first, believe in love at first sight.... etc. ^^)


All Europe countries starts this sale on 11/23 and we will be at Milano by then. I found out there are two HM stores who participates this big event. If I had the time/energy, I'd make an effort to WAIT IN THE LINE... I assume there will definitely be a line... a long one!! ^^


Now, I believe I want SOME SOME~ ~ from this collection! ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...