Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Temptation For you, Trip for Us family!!

Some of my girls say that I am teasing them w/ my Chanel new tote. Here are some more teases for you! ^^

Photobucket
Chanel 11' Cruise collection CC brooch (pearls and floral applique)


Photobucket


Photobucket
I said, if I were in Pairs, I'd get a Cartier ring and I did.
Here I am in Italy, I bought myself a Bvlgari ring!!
Thanks, darling~~


Photobucket


Photobucket
Driving in Italy is a challenge and I don't recommend it at all. None of the people would suggest you neither. However, in between Firenze and Pisa, Lucca, Genova, it is not that far for you to be lost so badly!!

Photobucket
Ah~~ before we head to Pisa, I snapped this for my friend. The last one, the very classic one indeed!!
Classic jumbo in silver shiny HW jumbo!!


Photobucket
we saw this mini SUV which we have yet seen it in USA!!


Photobucket
Pisa Tower~~ Yeah~~~


Photobucket
A View from very top of the Pisa Tower. (It is about 270 steps which is so much easier to climb than we did in Duomo in Firenze. Kids are not allowed to climb in Pisa tower though.)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Some artists/experts are doing renovation for tower.


Photobucket
Kids found themselves a playground/monkey bar.


Photobucket
As you wish, modeling shots of Chanel 10A marron tote w/ distressed silver hardware and Chanel 11' Cruise collection CC brooch!!

Photobucket
ON me:
"peace" sign tee, All Saints leather brocade jacket, Kapital blazer, Boss gray scarf, Preen leather pants, "mock Miu Miu"(means a replica :P) studded bow flat, Chanel 10' limited edition Marron tote, Chanel 11' cruise pearl n' floral applique brooch. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
By the way, I'd suggest a printed map and I-pad navigation are two must things to guild you driving in Italy. You definitely get lost if you don't have either one.....TRUST ME!!


Photobucket
After Pisa, we stopped by a small town, Lucca! 


Photobucket
Finally we are in Lucca. A pretty small town.


Gotta run... today, Venezia!!
Thanks for reading all the way here. Hope you enjoyed as well.^O^

xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...