Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tartan+Checker ; Cape+Poncho!

  We all anticipate Lanvin x H&M collaboration could come sooner!!  It will be happening Nov. 20th. By then, I will be in Rome and not sure if I could find myself a H&M store there!

  I finished the school volunteer job by 10 AM and felt great about it since we had a good time w/ all the students in my son's class. Then after I got out of the classroom, I realized it is way too warm for me to keep this poncho on...anyhow, I had to shade it off! Inside the poncho is my beloved big knit sweater which I adore it very much. 


  As for tomorrow, I guess I won't be wearing my winter white outfit just yet... it is going to be 70 degree F.  I am going to show some arms and legs then!  ^^

  Photobucket
I love pleated skirt and I think I have 5 pleated skirts in total. I bought this asymmetrical wide pleat one from Japan! (can't really see from the picture though.)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Those bubbly vintage beads looks very refreshing against mustard/gray poncho!

Photobucket
This brown lace-up wedge is so comfortable and versatile... $59 found at Loehmann's and couldn't be happier w/ it! ^O^


Photobucket
Chanel beige medium/large classic flap and Cathy's Balenciaga 10th Anniversary metallic black city exclusively for NM !


Let's talk about fur ~~~ ^^



Photobucket
This is what I should do~~~ 
Trade this Pole bear Burberry shearling coat ($2195) for ~~~
   
Photobucket
Chanel Grizzly bear brown and black tweed/rabbit fur tall boots. ($1695) 


Photobucket
I think I can live in the CAVE all by myself and hunt for living~! lol. 

  Have fun on Wednesday, you all deserve it!
xoxo Rachel 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...