Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh Canon, how I have missed thee!!

After a long Birthday weekend I am finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things. If you too feel a little bit down in the dumps this Monday evening here are a few little photos to cheer you up :).
As many of you know I have been without a good camera for over a year since one sunny afternoon my Canon RebelXti decided to give up all hope and die beyond repair. I have been holding out for a new one, and managed to persuade my lovely mama that it was the best gift for my Birthday. So I am once again the proud owner of a beautiful, fat Canon (EOS 550D), and I couldn't be happier. Here are a few of the photos I managed to snap of my photogenic little poser ;).

 Some photos are just perfect little accidents. I was playing with the focus for the flowers, when someone decided to steal the show ;).

"Well hello there..."

I hope you are all having a lovely start to the week! xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...