Friday, November 26, 2010

Milano - Valentino for GAP!!

Photobucket
DH wants to drive all the way to Milan but I insisted that we stick w/ our original plan --- EuroStar all the way and it takes less than 2 hours.

Photobucket
Here is a whole look w/ Missoni black collar!

Photobucket
Are you ready for this Christmas yet?

Photobucket
DH said that I am doing free advertising for Chanel... lol. 

Thanks to Ceci, my friend from Canada, who tells me this exciting collision of Valentino For GAP!! I also stopped by HM in Milan to check out Lanvin for HM collection. I saw they still have some leopard heels and dresses available in the store. 

PhotobucketIt is very big in Milan and packed w/ people!! I guess everyone is busy shopping for Christmas gifts already!

Photobucket
VALENTINO For GAP 

Photobucket
Jacket Euro 149; Cargo pants Euro 139 (or so)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I seldom try out a whole outfit look (Jacket + cargo pants) but I kind of liking this whole military green ruffle all over urban chic. 

Photobucket
Yes, shorts again!! My signature look in Italy! ^^ 
There is always history in Italy and there is always fashion involved in Milan! We are in front of Duomo which is the 3rd largest church in the world! 

Photobucket
Now I am going to zzzz...z..z...

We almost finished our Europe trip...
Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...