Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shopping w/ Me in SF city!

I am still so into Alexander Wang's design for this A/W.   I'd find a sweater to cozy me up through this winter but I can't seem to decide should I get big chunky knitting sweater or this cropped "bra-dice"-alike sweater!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was kinda shy when Cathy took picture for me.... cause' I suddenly see the "bra-dice" ribbon cutting there~~
You know, bathing suit is one thing but wearing such bra-conscious sweater is another!! lol

Photobucket
Maybe this xs size is too small for me... it seems to me that "there" aren't perfectly aligned~~~ lol

Photobucket
Yet another perfect color combination.... gray/pinkish purple/mocha!

Photobucket
Japanese brand: KOI SUWANNAGATE
Finally I found this brand in 3rd floor at Barney's today... which is the brand of my big knitting cape I wore today. 
They didn't have a whole lot collection in Barney's but their cashmere quality is "superb".

Photobucket

Photobucket

 NEXT FAB OBSESSION!
You know what, I am going to try my luck in ITALY to see some Isabel Marant's collection.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this one!

Have a good weekend!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...