Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seductive- At Work n' on mommy/wife duty!!

Boss leopard haltered blouse, Kapital cotton blazer, HM wool pencil skirt, black sheer tights, Chanel 10A Rouge/Orange reissue, navy oxford heels. 

Photobucket
If I have to go in the office w/ DH, this is what I'd wear at work. 
Don't you think this looks conservative, professional and seductive (to my DH since I am work w/ him) all in one!!? ^^

Photobucket
I'd wear anything that delights myself, others ..... and still be appropriate even when I am only doing my grocery shopping!

Photobucket
Finally, the debut of Alaia golden lace-up heels!!


Romeo n' Julia contour pink dress, Two toned slouchy pocket cardigan, J crew studded belt, mocha knitting scarf, lilith polka dot carry-all bag, Alaia golden lace up heels.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I found this dress awful big in size M, so I pinned the bottom hem to make more "bubbly" and "asymmetrical" look!


Now let's talk about my two over the top heels!!
I found this version of Miu Miu Studded pump which only has heels paved w/ studs, spikes.... 
Photobucket
Studded-heel Platform Pump at Bergdorf Goodman $750


Then I did a height comparison between these two heels-- 
Pierre Hardy n' Miu Miu!  
Photobucket
I'd say this Miu Miu round toe, strappy look is far more interesting than the one above. I assume this pair adds more flair of toughness and edginess look on platform heels. 
 Of course, the price for this pair is a bit more for $895 in Barney's! They also have BROWN suede for the same look. 


Photobucket
The result??


They are the same height - 5 ½-inch heel. As far as the height is concerned, both 1 5/8-inch platform makes them comfy enough to walk for couple hours. 


Got your highest heels?
xoxo Rachel 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...