Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Parents' Day Starts w/ Kid's School Halloween Party !!! (Updated)

My day didn't end at 8 PM after my Zumba dance yesterday
Photobucket
There are cheese/ham/lettus on Hawaii sweet buns, tuna melt w/ fuji apples sandwiches, (vega) Fuji apples w/ cucumber on lemon butter jelly sandwiches.

I signed up for making sandwiches for my son's class, bringing goodies for Abby's whole classmates and fresh-cut fruits w/ muffins to Ilona's class. I think I am trying to be fair to all my 3 children that once I participate ONE, i'd be involved in all 3 of their class parties!!

Our day today starts w/ Niel's first costume parade at school!!


Photobucket
Niel's costume parade at 8:15 AM...which is a big deal to me that I normally am playing my make-up and dress-up at home by myself during that time! Lol. 
Rushing to another school~ Vroom ~ Vroom~

Photobucket


Ilona's 2nd costume parade around 9:30 AM. 

Photobucket
This is the most creative (from store bought) costume ever~~ w/ that hand-made mail box!! ^^


Photobucket
Ilona's 2nd costume of the year - TInker Bell!


Photobucket


MY ODJ


Aryn K. tartan poncho ( a bargain of $63)
Ralph Lauren brown silk blouse
Hudson wide leg jeans
Boss platform mary-jane
 yarn covered loop earrings
Chole orange Sally (not show)



Photobucket


Revised


My day , as a parent, ends w/ Abby's last ballet/tap dance class!
Photobucket
Abby has the most distinctive costume.... (peacock main outfit from pottery barn kid's last year + Gymboree same peacock crown, wing (not show), leggings all sorts of accessories of this year)!


Photobucket
I even sew a black bow at the back onto that peacock top. 


Photobucket


Keep up, we moms!!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...