Sunday, October 24, 2010

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Photobucket
Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube.com)


I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan. She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov.

I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me. 

Photobucket
My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at "Dr. pumpkin Susses' haunted house". ^O^


Photobucket
More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha.. 


My Gray Swan make-up!
Photobucket
I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.
 Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition. 


Photobucket
I could do better next time for more details on feather!!
I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!!


Photobucket
Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^


Photobucket
A full house of "aliens" .... oh, no, people! 


What do we do w/ kids involved Halloween Party?
Play...of course..but... what else?


Halloween story-tell,
Photobucket


Halloween candy necklace DIY
Photobucket
That's pretty Ann (left) who is the most seductive lady in the evening!


Halloween push-ups???????????
Photobucket






I said: 100 Push-ups goes to whoever didn't dress up in costume!!! ^O^



Photobucket
We also have choreography performance by little black witch. ^^


Photobucket
 Heidi is pretty Peacock fairy and .... Transformer is her Knight? lol


Photobucket
We have Swan and The Man in the Mask....from Phantom? 
haha... that's DH who obviously is willing to cooperate because of that awesome mask I found for him!!
 
Photobucket
Sexy Japanese Cat.... hum... 
Does cats catch Swan under certain circumstances??!! ^O^


Photobucket
In case you already forgot about how do I look...... ^^
Doesn't that "head warmer" look awesome? (middle)


Have a happy week ahead and hope we inspired YOU!!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...