Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vintage Inspired Shirt!

Today is Abby's 5-year-old birthday!!

After dropping of Ilona at school, (Again, she tried to cry her lung out so I'd take her home but I didn't.) I went to pick up a doll house for Abby.

So here I am, at home, assembling this GREEN HOUSE w furniture from Plan Toy. (I am not doing ad. here)

Photobucket

Photobucket
It is very simple to do the assembling, all you need is a "charged" electrical screw driver. 
You know, I'd nag DH if that electrical screw driver is not charged when I need it!!! lol

Photobucket
Ta Da~~


Photobucket


Photobucket
It is called green house because of its utilization of all the energy-saving concepts....the recycling bins, the solar panels, ..... interesting!! ^^

Photobucket
The other one is a Guest House from Pottery Barn Kids. 

Photobucket

My ODJ. 


1. Top:
Free people taupe lace tube top
Dolma shirt


2. Bottom:
H&M rusty pink pants


3. Accessory:
Hermes' Horn earrings
Lanvin leopard happy sac
J Crew sequins belt
gray sheer socks


4. Shoe:
Jill Sander cut-out heels

Photobucket
I like this shirt for its big/wide collar... sexy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I sure talk a lot this morning..... DH finished those shots for me before I even hang up! ^^

Have a good one!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...