Friday, September 17, 2010

Spices For Life!

Photobucket
I don't know if you feel the same way...but it is always fun to do an experiment and to gain new experience. ^^


The SA said that I can add Truffle salt into Bloody Mary or my french fries...there, I bought Truffle salt immediately....just so I can jazz up my cocktail for the party. 


Photobucket
All you can taste -- "Salt". 


Photobucket
Ilona enjoys a sunny afternoon w/ walkie-ducky!!


Photobucket
A taste of Italy and French before our trip.  (French classic: A Story Book w/ CD "Madeline's Christmas" )


Photobucket


Photobucket
The cropped and drop-crotch pants is so trendy and this one is super "stylish" and "comfortable". 
You really should give it a try!!


Photobucket


Photobucket
We had our first VINCE flagship store in Stanford shopping center. 


Photobucket
I love the quilted stitches on this Max Co. cropped slouchy pants. Do you notice the interesting iridescent gray/natural color which made this pants looks like suede and silk blends!?


This pants comes w/ navy color as well. ($215)


Photobucket


My ODJ


Mango zipped sweat shirt
Max Co. gray/natural/green iridescent drop crotch pants.
Proenza Shouler PS1 yellow clutch
Manolo Blahnik Tonodo pump


Have a great weekend!!


xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...