Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sparkles!

A lot of you said that you'd melt away just by looking at me in the yesterday's picture. lol

"Woe is me!!".... I guess I sort of becoming a fashion victim that I so much want to wear fall/winter clothes...haha... and didn't realize sooner enough that we are still in SUMMER!! (Abacedebra~ summer goes away~~ ^^)

I promise tomorrow I'd show you my arms and legs then.......... ^O^

Photobucket

My ODJ. 

1. Top:
 Givenchy tank w/ green/black sun burst sequin pattern veil in front

2. Bottom:
Romeo and Julia sequin cropped leggings

3. Accessory:
Louis Vuitton mini monogram runway clutch 08'
J Crew crystal stack bracelet (current)

4. Shoes:
Pierre Hardy gray/brown/black platform sandal 10A

Photobucket

As you see, DH took those pictures in the evening and because of his lack of an aesthetic eye, he didn't even notice all that piles of stuff behind me. 

Pardon US!! ^O^
Photobucket
Girls, I'd say if you can wear high heels...go get this Pierre Hardy ones. You won't be disappointed!!

See you tomorrow.
Eat healthy, exercise hard....so there is no secret of staying fit if you ask me.
 
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...