Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shopping w/ me in SF city!

Pei is an engaging shopping companion; she has good taste, patience and most important of all, she is not an impulsive buyer which is a big help to PULL ME BACK from spending madness most of the time!! ^^

We found couple interesting goodies in the city but since our family's Italy trip in mid. Nov. is confirmed, I better save BIG for later on!

Photobucket
I like this Chic Choc pink blush as it has that glitter effect worked as highlighter after applied. 

Photobucket
 I am waiting for Pei outside her house~~ getting bored and doing self-timer shot alone!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


My ODJ


Givenchy sunburst green sequin tank w/ veil
Splendid gray cardigan
Theory sequin mini skirt
Ann Taylor bib brass w/ crystal necklace
Christian Louboutin Bianca calf heels 
Chanel Hawaii LTD metallic silver clutch 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Peekaboo of Pei's outfit!
Don't you love that Balenciaga's grayish gray twitty! ^^ Cute!


Photobucket


Photobucket
I am so much obsessed w/ puff sleeves...(Nanette Leopore)


Photobucket
Pei and I both fall in love w/ this MARNI's newest sunglasses!!


Photobucket
Marni Green frame sunglasses $425


Photobucket
Marni Brown frame sunglasses $425


Then I met Jami who is a stylist and a beauty. ^^ We love that super wide collared shirt and her fabulous clutch!
Photobucket
I always think boyfriend slouchy jeans has to pair "very feminine" better yet, a sexy TOP .... 
and there, we have similar taste!! 


Photobucket
I also attracted by her wooden platform chunky heels..... yet another feminine touch to that otherwise too slouch boyfriend jeans. 


Photobucket
We all love the pretty stiletto on Yu when she paired that w/ boyfriend jeans. 
Yes, we love HEELS w/ boyfriend/loose fit jeans!


You know, I never liked boyfriend jeans anyhow...in fact, I don't even own one. All my jeans is at least fitted around waist and BUTT.  I hated most if they are "baggy"...... hum..I don't know, I maybe like the idea of loose fit but never want my BIG BUTT to look saggy in the boyfriend jeans!! lol Oh, well, maybe i am just being too much of "butt consciousness"!! 

Photobucket


My ODJ


1. Top:
Boss Orange leopard print halter top 
2. Bottom:
True religion distressed/flared jeans w/ DIY studs and rolled up cuff
3. Accessory:
Elfi Altendorfer designer Africa turquoise loop earrings
Hermes Croc belt 
Chanel Hawaii LTD timeless clutch
4. Shoes:
Marni 09' runway wooden platform stiletto 


Photobucket
I wear flared jeans and roll up the cuff to make it look like boyfriend jeans... I always DO this trick. ^^
Care for giving it a try on yourself?!!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Soup of the day: Beef Ragout (Beef Stew w/ vegetables)


Hungry? Come have a Soup! ^^
xoxo Rachel




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...