Friday, September 3, 2010

Runway to Real-Way-- From Reed Krakoff Look to my Vintage Remix!!

Yesterday when I waited my kids' piano lessons at Los Gatoes, I dropped by Benefit beauty stores to check out this Magic Ink Jet Black Liquid Eyeliner!! 


I read Anh's blog about how amazingly easy when applying this liquid eyeliner. I am like her-- While she loves her MAC eyeliner for years, I used to be happy w/ Chanel's automatic liquid eyeliner in black as well.  The applicator on Chanel won't clog and you just have to twist the tube to let more black ink flowing out more if you needed. However, I found that sometimes there is almost a drop-full of black liquid coming out from the TIP when I twisted it too many times??? (or should I be more patient and twist it ONCE instead.....I don't know). But hey, who has the whole morning to do make-ups right?!! 
Photobucket
couple days ago w/o eyeliner


Photobucket
w/ Chanel's automatic eyeliner.....flaky after a day

Photobucket
Today w/ Benefit eyeliner......let's see this evening ^^


You know, I have to take my words back saying that Ilona is doing great at school ...but the truth is that she cried pretty hard and loud these past couple days, except the first day!! Well, I guess she suddenly realized that the school is for REAL and she needs to be apart from ME!! :( So today I stayed in the classroom w/ her for 10 mins even though she is still crying for the fear of me leaving next moment which I did, but at least I want her know that I am a very determined mom so she can learn quickly adept herself in every situation when she grows up. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am totally in love w/ this fall look!!
Pic. resource: Reed Krakoff A/W 2010
Photobucket
I had this faux leather wrap skirt for thousand years (again, it seems I can open a vintage shop. :P) which I bought at Italy. 
I use a safety pin to secure that orange wrap skirt and make a peek-a-poo layer there!



Photobucket
I had two skirts on today. You know, I have done two pants so why not two skirts, right?!! lol Besides, I always want to try something fun and challenge. 


Photobucket



My ODJ. 
 1. Top:
Humanoid orange 3/4 sleeves tee
Dye-fur jean jacket

2. Bottom:
Benetton orange wool/cotton wrap skirt
Faux-leather brown wrap skirt

3. Accessory:
Diesel suspender
Ann Taylor bib necklace w/ crystals
4. Shoes:
Michael Kors brown oxford w/ eyelets lace-up boots
Photobucket


Photobucket

Want some accessory?
How about buying local hand-knit scarves! ^O^
They look awesome w/ everything.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Look at those colors, the dots, the stripes and checkers.... they are an instant style upgrade accessories! 


Have a good one. 
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...