Monday, September 13, 2010

Misc.!!

You must think that pair of Pierre Hardy platform sandals are way pricy....for everybody...even me!! Yes, I must admit the fact that it is ridiculously priced for $1280 but I am madly in LOVE w/ it.


Photobucket



Photobucket
This pair of brown suede lace-up peep toe wedge is also from Pierre Hardy... for GAP. And only a fraction of its own label $150. 


I was browsing stylebubble's blog and found this runway look so familiar... :P Of course, because of the vagaries of fashion, everyone couldn't be settled for just ONE trend or ONE look. But inspiration is a vital element when looking at a runway show and when it comes to pair ensembles from your own wardrobe!! 

Photobucket
look from:  Ohne Titel 


Photobucket
I wore this whole ensemble to Barney's warehouse sale couple months ago. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Last summer look~~

I am putting away all summer clothes!
I suggest you do the same. ^O^
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...