Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Leather Craving.

I have both faux leather leggings and skirt.  But when it comes to comfort and quality issue, I'd opt for investing a real one.

I bought this Preen Line studs leather/polyester or nylon pants couple weeks ago and waited to wear it when the weather gets much more cool down!!

Photobucket
DO I look like a "Hedgehog" w/ all the studs on my bag and pants...hahahaha...  lol.

Photobucket

My ODJ. 


1. Top:
Zara camel tee w/ sheer shoulder
Chris and Jaime camel cape 
 2. Bottom:
Preen Line leather pants w/ studs
3. Accessory:
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel bag
Sergio Rossi red heels


Photobucket
As Ceci (my friend from Canada) requested... front view of leather pants..... leg hugging? ^^


Photobucket
Butt hugging!! ^^ 
I think I'd love to ask my TRX instructor give us more work-out on our hamstring. 




It is almost Chinese Moon Festival...... I'd go shopping for moon cakes!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...