Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Edgy, Feminine, and Fun -- Walk Into Fall in Pierre Hardy Platform Sandal!!

I guess I will have to be vigilant whilst wearing this Pierre Hardy SKY HIGH sandals  at all times. As far as the height is concerned, it is probably the highest platform in my shoe collection.  But thanks to its chunky heels, I'd still rank it as "the most comfortable heels" among all other good-looking heels. 

Photobucket
DH thinks I am challenging his HEIGHT in this pair!! lol. 

Photobucket


MY ODJ


1. Top:
Theory black tee
J Crew merino wool cardigan 


2. Bottom:
Romeo & Juliet contour sequin leggings (some brand that I never heard of...^^)


3. Accessory:
Lacoste watch
BR gold studs belt
Laser-cut earrings
Beige scarf shrug or shrug as scarf....... ^^
Alexander Wang Gray Rocco Duffel bag w/ studs


4. Shoes:
Pierre Hardy platform Sandal in Olive/Gray/Black 


Photobucket


Photobucket
I think I am 6' here. 


Photobucket
I love those giant buckles .... uber chic!!


Photobucket
Do you see the autumn in my ensemble or from my door wrath?! ^O^


Photobucket
Olive/Gray/Black/Beige works perfectly!


What's your highest pair of shoes?
Have some fun w/ them, would you!!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...