Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sensational & Avant-garde!!

Pei and I were in the SF city on Thursday. She never pays the visit on Lilith  in Fillmore st. and I haven't been back since their entire S/S 2010 collection go on sale, so off we went together. 

Photobucket
Looking at this picture, I suddenly realized that I am getting older/wrinklier/wiser/more content w/ life which accompanies by my children's growing up is such a blessing!!


 Photobucket
Thanks to Pei's BIG help (especially when she didn't bring along his son) that my kids didn't starve when I was busy ....... w/ everything! ^O^
(On HER: Max Co. ombre' Poncho, free people tiered dress, Florentine and Baker lace-up boots, Celine distressed lambskin boogie) 


Photobucket
I always laid my eyes one the same thing  that Zoe liked. ^O^
I was trying out the velvet pants as Zoe had on. (Geez, what had happened to my hair....)


Photobucket


1. Top:
zara
KOI Jasper Cape 


2. Bottom:
Joie leather flared shorts


3. Accessory:
URBNmetal chain w/ bead necklace
J Crew Tiered crystal libretto necklace
Chanel 226 matte black reissue


Photobucket


Photobucket
 Isn't this Jesper Cape sensational ??




Photobucket
MY new tights fave. FALKE!
I am very impressed w/ their den 20 matte tights as I don't feel they would be snagged easily. 


Pei is on a family vacation to Florida and she bought a lot of rompers for this trip. As you know, it is probably the same long spell of hot weather down in Florida as in LA right now!!! 

Speaking of romper, I just remembered the 101 romper which I almost forgot all about it until Pei mentioned that she likes the DEAL of it.... $19.99!! ^^

Photobucket


Photobucket
No matter how hard I tried to pull down the romper, the black mini dress will show anyway...so I think..... WHY NOT just let it be! ^O^ 


Photobucket
DO you ever think this romper is too short for my height as I do? 


NOT ANYMORE!!!!!


WHY??


Photobucket
Because I had a black mini dress (By Stella McCartney) underneath which peek out from the bottom of my romper! 


Photobucket


1. Top:

  •  Stella McCartney black mini embroidery dress underneath
  • No brand silk charcoal romper 



2. Accessory:

  • Orange Boss gray scarf
  • No brand denim ruffle belt w/ bow tie
  • Flying lizard design necklace
  • Designer Elfi Altendorfer Africa white turquoise w/ loop earrings
  • Falke matte 50 tights
  • Chanel Hawaii LTD metallic silver timeless clutch 

3. Shoes:
Melissa gray velvet pump 


Photobucket
DH actually loves this look very much!! 
Do you think it is because of the tights?? lol.


Be BOLD!!
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...