Monday, August 9, 2010

London Zoo Lates

Throughout August London Zoo is open late (until 10pm) every Friday. Luckily, my lovely bf booked tickets weeks ago, as they sold out quickly. I love animals, and we all know I love cocktails (hehe) so there was no better way to start the weekend than with a few glasses of Pimms while ambling around London Zoo after work.
I would highly recommend it to everyone as a fun evening out. Just make sure to eat beforehand or arrive early with lots of cash as the queues for food/ drinks get very long and only cash is accepted at the tills. We managed to circumvent the queues by eating at the seafood/ oyster bar, which was predictably empty compared to the BBQ/ burger stands, but I know seafood isn't for everyone ;).
 The rain-forest enclosure is definitely a must-see. These little monkeys were too adorable for words!!

If you haven't noticed yet, my favourite animals are giraffes. Who are your favourites lovelies? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...