Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Freebie alert!

You all know I adore The Body Shop so I was very excited to hear that this month's edition of InStyle magazine comes with a free TBS lip and cheek stain.
There are two colours to chose from - rose pink or bronze glimmer. I actually own the pink one (or a very similar colour) and it is perfect for a natural flush and stain on 'no makeup days' or even as a basecoat to a bright red or pink lip to ensure your lip colour is locked in place all day.
I will therefore be popping out this week in search of the bronze glimmer in the hope that it will give tanned skin a lovely natural highlight. If you want to know more you are welcome to check out the InStyle site here.

Hope you are all having a good week! Are there any other freebies out there I should be hunting for? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...