Monday, August 23, 2010

After My Birthday!!

So this is what I spent on $3000 as my birthday gift! ^^ I had to choose between Chanel and Hermes, so I decided that I'd go for a classic Hermes belt.


Photobucket
Hermes croc belt  and olive tinged w/ brown buckle! 
(No intension to be a pundit of Hermes. :P ) 


Photobucket
The buckle is more olive instead of brown in real life... GREEN/OLIVE is another fave. color of mine! 

Photobucket
This is what was happening yesterday for my birthday party.... like a small kindergarten! lol

Photobucket
COOKING IN THE KITCHEN!!
....
Yu and I can be nominated as the best house wife of the year!! haha... .
Ah, why there is no one came up something like this for us housewives!!! ^O^


Photobucket
They are my newly-added birthday cards collections.... the warmest wishes from my friends!!


Photobucket
Those are the left-over cocktails.....hum, no one did tequila shots yesterday. 
Ah, I know, because next day is MONDAY~
 
Photobucket
 Those can't go In the dishwasher and had to be washed by hands. 
Now I have to make an appointment for Pedicure!! ^^


My gals are so sweet that each of them give me so special gifts from earrings, necklace, fur scarf, jacket, leg warmer, and sequined tank..... etc. I probably can put on all those things and be ready to go out. haha~~ My birthday is not yet officially arrived, but thanks to friends who take time to celebrate w/ me in advance. 

I think I am going to show you guys how'd I incorporate my friends' gifts into my daily ensemble. Best of all, may I enable you to buy something new, try something fun and dress up PRETTIER everyday! ^^


# DH picks Max Mara black Clog for this look. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
The gunmetal Paige black label jacket is gifted from Cathy! 


DH loves the jacket and he even wants one for himself...too bad he can't wear it as there has gathered waist details at the back. 

 Photobucket
This is a purple faux fur hat from Betsy Johnson from past season... dyed fur is so fun in A/W 2010. 

# Abby insists me on wearing Nicolas Kirkwood suede peep-toe heels instead. Honestly, I like this pair goes w/ my outfit better! Good job, Abby!! 

Photobucket


My ODJ. 


You have seem them all..... except
Hermes Croc belt, Paige black label jacket and dyed rabbit fur scarf!


Photobucket
This (rabbit) fur scarf is gifted from Yu.
I love this purple navy and fun pom pom scarf... should I wear that faux fur hat w/ this pom pom scarf altogether?!!!  Go figure~~




Have a good evening. 
xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...