Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Taut!

Michael Angel Designs is having a sale online. Check it out!!


When my brain is actually working, I pair colors coordinating w/ prints better. Friends ask me how to tone legs, I say: squads! ^O^ I am not skinny so my legs are not skinny but I exercise to tighten every muscle of my legs. 

Photobucket
This heels is not the best match, I first thought!


Photobucket
Then I thought Stella Luna gladiator heels is a great alternative.
Heels + Socks = A Must DO! 

Photobucket
My ODJ. 


1. Top:

  • Marc by Marc Jacobs doll t-shirt
  • Some brand baby blue asymmetrical blazer (A Fad)

2. Bottom:
Gap tartan shorts



  • 3. Accessory:
  • Charcoal Gray socks
  • Chanel matte black reissue 226 

4. Shoes:
Stella Luna gladiator heels (bought at Taiwan)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love both Stella McCartney for Adidas' collection and Alexander McQueen for Puma's collection and every now and then I'd check both out!! (I don't know if they'd continue A. McQueen for Puma) 


Work high fashion sports wear into your fashion wardrobe is actually a good idea!!! ^O^ 

Love you all looking fabulous!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...