Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rachel Hears the NEWEST!



PhotobucketI don't like carrying an umbrella nor wearing a hat which does serve the purpose of blocking the UVA, and UVB in Taipei, instead, I wear long-sleeve shirt or light jackets. Of course, I sometimes felt like walking in a steaming room while wiping off the sweats around my forehead and nose but at least I kept the confluence of remixed fashion: Asia style and my personal interpreted street style! ^^

You know, just when I think I finally adjusted myself better w/ Taipei's weather, fed myself to the mosquitoes (so they give my kids a break. :P)  and got used to a running nose accompanying w/ at least 7 or 8 times of sneezes every morning, we are about to leave Taiwan.

However, DH didn't visit Bellavita shopping mall once so we decided to walk around Sing-Yi district the last time before we leave.
Photobucket


Photobucket



My ODJ. 

1. Top:
  • Rubbish pink tank
  • translucent pink floral tank
  • baby blue asymmetrical collar blazer (A. Fad in Taipei)

2. Bottom: 
teal blue draped skirt (A. Fad in Taipei)
3. Shoes: grayish taupe w/ brown gladiator heels (A. Fad in Taipei)
4. Accessory:
Proenza Shouler PS1 yellow clutch
Laser-cut floral earrings bought at Indonesia 

Then we walk back to Eslite book store where I bought some snacks and condiments home w/ me.  Most of brand name clothes sold in Eslite is having 30% off sale.  But I bought a pair of black cotton casual trousers by Ann Demeulemeester which is not on sale. 



Photobucket

Photobucket
Those are my fave. snacks: spicy bean curd and non spicy ones in vacuumed wraps. 

Photobucket
Anatomy of fashion in clothes!! ^^

Photobucket
Ah, I love prints!!!


Just when I started filling w/ a buyer's remorse, I bought another pair of sunglasses which being offered to me w/ a equally sale price. ^O^  

What's the brand name???

You guess!!

.......

OK, ok, here it is. 
I walked into Karen Walker's boutique and saw this beautiful GEE GEE sunglasses in pink and in love w. it at the first sight!!! I then was being told by Jerry (the manager) that this is the newest fall color. Ah, again, did I hear the magic words: "The newest collection?!!"

Wouldn't you know it... I conferred w/ DH that if I could buy another pair of sunglasses since I just bought ONE .... w/o his consent. :P.......Long story short, anyhow, Jerry offers me a great price that I can never find it that cheap anywhere else when it says "NEW ARRIVAL"!!!


Photobucket
Karen walker gee gee sunglasses in PINK 10' A/W. 
Photobucket
Aren't those pink, teal, baby blue a perfect color combination!

I am, we are, all back in SF now and surely I want to meet up w/ my gals and hear they say "WELCOME back HOME" to me.  ^^ 

Have a good morning.... (gotta go to bed and adjust the jet lag again....)
xoxo Rachel 












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...