Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Most Famous Cardigan!!

Yesterday, I put together a quick and fun birthday party for my little one, Ilona, for her 3-year-old birthday! Meantime, I took the chance to meet up w/ my closest gals and their family. It was such a wonderful night, and Ilona finally had her FIRST SOLO birthday party! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Birthday, my litl. princess, Ilona!
(Looks like I had twins there~~ :P )


Oh, yeah, SF city again! Seriously, I should either move UP to SF city or down to LA so I can live close to FaShIoN or at least smell FaShIoN nearby!! :P 

I had my limedrop cloud cardigan on again and I received compliments for this cardigan the WHOLE DAY!! Literally, I am not joking......people come forward to compliment my cardigan, a dapper man in Emporium Armani, a pretty lady in THE COFFEE BEAN, a SA in Bloomingdales, ..........I think I also should give a big thanks to StyleBubble who introduced this collection on her blog! Thank you, Susan!

Photobucket




My ODJ



  • 1. Top:
  • BCBG ribbon trim racker-back tank
  • Stella McCartney ombre sequins tank 
  • Limedrop cloud cardigan

2. Bottom:
Some brand draped shorts


3. Accessory:

  • URBN brass metal chain necklace w/ beads
  • Chanel Hawaii edition LTD clutch
  • J Crew gold skinny belt

4. Shoes:
Monolo Blahnik 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yet another nice day in SF city!!



Have a good rest of your weekend!
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...