Thursday, July 8, 2010

In the Clouds!!

Yeah, sometimes I'd love to have my head's in the clouds just so I can replenish myself w/ some random or ridiculous thoughts. ^^

But NOT today!

Cathy dropped by this morning to pick up her "gifts" from me.  I am feeling extra saucy and surely does her in her sassy pants.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blue Life: Dancing Queen pants in Vintage Black.


Cathy thinks my skin looks radiant after my vacation. I think I must have done something right since I did't carry umbrella when I was in Taipei but my face didn't pop up MORE freckles. ( I have some on my nose.)

Photobucket
Someone asks me if I use Clarisonia's cleanser w/ the brushes?!!


I do and I alternately using La Prairie's foam cleanser to get bubbles going on my face too!

Photobucket
For blockinig UVA and UVB, I use Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer SPF 20, NIA 24 miniral sunblock SPF 30 and La Roche Posay SPF 60. (yeah, I know, sounds scary,...but it works. ) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have Bobbie brown black eyeliner and Benefit eye bright pencil, JK (Target) navy eyeliner highlighted at lower eyeliner to pop up my eyes. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Again, Cathy comments on my ensemble as Modern Geisha. ^O^ I guess I intentionally thinks I look like one as the gray cardigan is a mimic of "wide cloth belt" on Geisha!!!!

My ODJ.


1. Top:

  • RUGBY tank w/ brim
  • Limedrop cloud cardigan
2. Bottom:
Tory Burch water wash super skinny jeans


3. Accessory:
  • Gray Splendid cardigan (as accessory here...)
  • Gold string earrings
  • J Crew rose gold tassel necklace
  • Chanel matte black 226 reissue
  • Karen Walker Gee Gee sunglasses
4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin pinkish/gold 70 calf wedge 


Photobucket
I button UP and miss buttoned to make drappy looks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know, too much of me here....

Wash your face throughly, put on serum and then lock up all the moisture w/ some cream before you go to bed. 


Have a pretty face in the morning. 
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...