Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Travel log in Jakarta.

6/22/2010 
Mother-in-law brought over some local treats to us yesterday morning!!
Photobucket
They are made of starch, rice cake, coconut, vegetable dumpling, and peanut
s.......

Photobucket
 Senayan City Mall.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the Animals that eat/select the best coffee beans and then poop it as a whole since beans can't be digested. Furthermore, the beans will at its fuller aroma after passing out from these animals' digestive system. 
Workers pick out those beans from their poops and wash beans out to sell!! ^O^

Photobucket
A Singapore brand which I like simple and chic and CHEAP of it. 

Photobucket
The asymmetrical cut lady print t-shirt is from my mom who bought at Shang-Hai. 

Photobucket
I bought 3 bottoms from Mphosis and this harem pants is one of them. 

Photobucket
We brought kids to a indoor playground called "Lollipop" at 6th floor. 
I didn't look for any other stuff except for accompanying 2 hours w/ kids at lollipop. 




Photobucket

Frozen yogurt ..... we found a local treat which brings our memory back to USA!! ^^

Photobucket
Yummy local noodles restaurant in Taman-angrek mall.


6/23/2010 Mother-in-law brought us some noodles for lunch again. 
Photobucket
They use banana leaves and then paper to wrap those noodles.....which we might enjoy them the same way in Straits Cafe in California but they never taste as authentic as in Indonesia!!

Photobucket
yum, yum, yum,

Photobucket
This is another pair of pants I bought from Mphosis...it is gray and asymmetrical bottom in front!!

Karen Walker orange pearl necklace print t shirt  (Ilona sticks a sticker on my shirt which I didn't notice until I saw this picture...lol)

Guess where did I go the next day? ITC building/mall---where you can find the cheapest bargain stuff from all over the world! ^^ (Thanks to my reader who also recommend this place.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those Converse looking sneakers are cute and are labeled as Disney..... which who knows where does the brand belongs to......

Photobucket

This store has very cute kids clothes!

Photobucket
Remember, shop 4th floor above for NICER merchandise as it gets crappier work at lower levels!!
(At least that's what I heard!!)

Photobucket
You know what's good about those jumpers...the elastic ankle which would fit any height of girls!!

Photobucket
Those jean top/dress/shirt is quite nice and can easily be accessorized!!

Photobucket
Guess what else I bought here.....
yah~~ both yellow and pink belly dancing wraps. I remember Ann ever asked me if I want to learn belly dancing in SF w/ her....now we can go together!!! LOL.



Tomorrow we are all staying at Bandung for 2 days!!
I am not sure if we even have internet access there.......

xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...