Monday, June 28, 2010

travel Log at Lembang and Bandung in West Java!! (Day 3)

6/26/2010

We are heading back to Jakarta today.

Kids enjoyed a lot of horse rides in this trip.  They can even ride horses around the neighborhood at where we stayed. Labors are cheap here so we want to take the advantage of that too! ^^
Photobucket
A nice look-out from the complex where we stayed!

Photobucket

The last destination is De Ranch where kids enjoy outdoor adventures and adults can also enjoy local treats and feet massage by some kind of electrical fish which electrifies your feet!! @@

Photobucket
De Ranch at Lembang!

Photobucket
Kids can experience lots of adventures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am giving my BUTT a horse massage. lol.

Photobucket
DH and I had a wonderful time w/ his whole family!!!


  • Marc by Marc Jacobs tee
  • Mphosis lace shorts
  • plum leggings 
  • Chanel 226 matte black reissue 10'
  • Chanel rose flip flop 10'
  • Karen Walker Dandy sunglasses
  • Photobucket
I am glad that I brought over my super big straw hat w/ me in this trip..otherwise I will have to do IPL or Fraxel facial treatment when I am back to USA!!!!! ^O^

Photobucket
After almost 4 hours and half driving back to Jakarta, we had an in-house service of family photo shoot at DH brother's house.


What a trip and thanks to DH's brother and his wife for arranging this whole family trip!!
Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...