Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Little Fun in Taipie!!

Mucho Mucho Cafe 台北市大安區復興南路一段107巷5弄29號1樓

Photobucket
Swedish sandwich (w/ smoked salmon) ... very unique of cracker sandwich and the smoke salmon doesn't have the fishy taste at all.......... two thumbs up!!!

Photobucket
Home made dessert!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bread pudding w/ ice cream (Now I am home sick......California!!!) ^^

Photobucket


a. fad -- My cousin highly recommends Korea imported fashion shop

I don't think their website do the justice of what they really carried in store...it worths to take a trip to their real store!! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the last pair of baby pink rain boots....size Small = 22, 23. 
Then I just found that there is no place selling Hunters rain boots in Taiwain!! hum....Interesting!!!

Trio a very reasonable priced but very created in their cocktail lounge!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Flirt = volka, white wine and fresh grape juice!! Love it!!

What a night for me!! ^^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...