Monday, June 21, 2010

Jakarta...Meeting w/ other side's family.....and A beauty Pageant?!!!

Here we are, Jakarta!!!!

Photobucket
You still see lots of street vendors in most south east countries. 

Photobucket
I don't eat rice, period, but bread is one thing that I desire the most when traveling!!

Photobucket
Hubby and his brother said that this is a good spot for drinks!! I haven't have a chance to give it a try but sure I will in the next couple days!! ^^
The first mission in Jakarta is to meet up w/ hubby's family, relatives!!
Here we are!!!

No, we are not in Venetian hotel .... it is hubby's eldest brother's house.
Photobucket



Photobucket
The front door and then my parents stay at down stair's guest house...the one w/ metal bar window...yes, it is such an staple for Asia style as you probably well notice!! (The bar is to keep out of burglars.)

Photobucket
The second door from foyer to main lobby!

Photobucket
The painting up in the ceiling. 

Photobucket
The window that you can overlook from the third floor!

Photobucket
A formal dinner table w/ wall painting and high ceiling.

Photobucket
Family dinning room.
Photobucket
An instrument that I forgot the name of it... :P

Before dinner, we walk around the community. Niel, Abby and Ilona couldn't get enough of driving this electrical jeep.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
By the swimming pool. 
  • Vince boat neck top
  • PH 8 draped skirt
  • korea plum leggins
  • Chanel 226 matte black reissue
  • Chanel rose flip flop 2010
Photobucket
Can you guess how high is the ceiling?

Photobucket
I guess I have to get used to a HUGE family gathering w/ hubby's family asap ^O^!!

Photobucket
They are my hubby's cousins...and oh, they are so young, and all so pretty!! 
 
When I look at this picture, I thought they could be the best candidates for next Miss Indonesia. ^O^

Stay tuned!
Hope you can glean vicarious pleasure from the fun travel w/ me in Jakarta.
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...