Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Everything Comes In a Pair!!?

I don't particularly like even number. 
I have 3 adorable children and almost all friends I know would ask me if I'd want one more child, just to make the number EVEN!!! lol


He**, no!! 3 is a crowd!! ^^


So what comes in a pair do I mean by that!!!? Here, I'd love to share a fancy restaurant w/ you. I mean fancy only because it gives not only an architectural aesthetic in its interior design but also the creativity of both the food, and the cocktail they served!! 


DIARY
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
The cold steel and the wood give it a very urban decay look!

Photobucket
Chicken tight stuffed w/ rice. 
(Pardon me, I can't type Chinese)
Photobucket
Seafood Rocks. (My fave.)


Photobucket
First round of our cocktail!



Photobucket
Our second round of cocktail!! 


Photobucket
I like their hand-written cocktail ingredients coasters!...yes, ah, hand-writting!!


Photobucket
This is the side/bottom look of their home-made pudding....w/ ricotta cheese...so specially yummy!! ^^
I told my cousin that I can only have two round of cocktail .... well, you know... age? Nop, just don't like drink "FAT" into my body. lol
Photobucket
Thanks to my cousin who took me there!!


After one pair of Karen Walker, here comes another...."Rover" in orange!!
Photobucket
Nay, I wish I could have it!! ^^


My ODJ!
Photobucket
Love this Chanel 226 reissue in black..... I don't have to worry about a thing carrying it around!!


Time to do work-out........ 
Stay tuned for more excellent BARS in Taipei!! ^O^
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...