Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Done Packing and Done Shopping this summer in USA!!!

Now I am totally free to fly back to Taipei and Indonesia tomorrow. I have only one CL heels from Barney left to pick up after I get back.  Other than that, I don't think I'd regret missing any sales here in USA.


Finally I finished packing my shoes and I do bring one pair of sneakers and am going to find a great yoga instructor in Taiwan.... to continuing my journey of fighting the gravity!! ^^


A surprise!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think my Chanel bags collection is completed w/ this 226 matte black reissue in silver chain!! 

Photobucket
total 7 pairs of shoes... (for a month stay in Taipei and Jakarta and one week in one of its inner island!!) ^^

Photobucket
These are my two new babies, CL (an exception for me to pick up today) and Manolo!!


My ODJ. 
Photobucket


1. Top: BCBG embroidery polka dot cami.
some nylon/polyester navy shirt
2. Bottom: Drie Van Norton 09' cropped pants
silk skirt w/ drawstring (forgot the brand)
3. Shoes: Manolo Blanhik embossed snake skin sandal
4. Bag: PS1 yellow 



Photobucket


Photobucket
I am going to alter this pants to a slimmer fit on me!!



I still can't decide what to wear on the plane....and I wish I am going to bump into my used-to-be coworkers when flying w/ business class. ^O^

Have a good afternoon!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...