Saturday, June 19, 2010

Before Jakarta!!

I must say I feel positively elated that we are flying to Jakarta tomorrow morning. This is the very first time that my kids and I can finally see their father side's of relatives IRL instead of pictures!!!! ^^ Including my hubby's 3 brothers, their families, and all the cousins...... hum, the emotion is like meeting my boyfriend's family the very first time as well. lol

After 3 weeks adjustment, my skin and body finally get used to the humid weather in Taipei. No rashes on my face, and not much swelling for my legs neither, except I still can't get quite comfortable sleeping on a hard surfaces.... I long for our extra thickness and softness mattress back in USA!!! ><

These days I am trying out Jill Stuart make-ups and see if I really like the color palette on my skin to decide whether should I buy more. (I don't normally apply foundation so please pardon me, if my skin's surface appears wrinkled.) lol

Normal Contact Lens.
Photobucket
Black eyeliner w/ pink eyeshadow around under-eye. 


Thanks to 素貞 for inviting us. (This is a members' only club)
Photobucket
Dinner gathering at Pacific Club in 天母。



Photobucket
After dinner, kids can join the other room at the same building for a not-so-sporty exercise game fun!!!

Ticon Gray contact lens. 
Photobucket
Jk (bought at Target) navy eyeliner at top and bottom.

Photobucket

I applied a little dark lavender gel eyeshadow (far right little jar) only on double eyelid. 
Photobucket
w/ Chantecaille kohl pencil eyeliner in Green at top and bottom. 

Photobucket
I personally like the green eyeliner w/ gray lens better than blue eyeliner w/ gray lens. 
Please don't mind my expression. :P

I had a half day off from hubby and kids as my lovely friends took them to 北藝大 (a university at 關渡 n' a Germany restaurant for a day.  Then I will be able to pamper myself w/ a beautiful gel nail art manicure and pedicure. 
Photobucket
大安路83巷7號!

Photobucket
光療指甲 is what I did yesterday! And NO, it is not the same as applying a fake nail on top of your nail. It is gel/glue based polish and thus last longer (almost a month) w/o chipping nor fading!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After 4 hours of manicure and pedicure, I strongly believe I only want to do it ONCE a year.... geez, it kills me just by sitting there!! :P
Photobucket
The final look of 2D gel floral art w/ Swarovski crystal manicure. (the gluey stuff is wiped off later. )

After kids all done for their nap around 6 PM, Dad took us to a new department store near Taipei train station at 華陰街!!
Photobucket
If you like Korean and Japanese style, this is the place you MUST visit. 
Their price in general is not high and you get to see a LOT of different brands. 

Photobucket
After couple bowls of soup, the noodles began to cloy and I had to walk to help to digest it. 


Photobucket
I also like the high ceiling of its food court!!


Photobucket
This seems to be one of Taiwanese celebrity's brand and lots of celebrity wear it label in public as well. 

Photobucket
A Korea brand. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ON SALE. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Iphone cover. 

Photobucket
Hand-made jewelry/accessory/rings

Photobucket
This is down stair B2's restroom..... lol. I like the mirrors all over the whole restroom!!

Photobucket
Are those belong to a dog's long ear?? ^^

Photobucket
We only had time to visit couple lower floors and since rest of floors are similar from other department stores in Taipei, I'd simply skip them!! 

I culled several looks from the web which I particularly like the rich colors and textile on the model, except the first one is purely attracted by her expressive body language.  ^O^
Photobucket
Marshell

Photobucket
whowhatwhere.com

Photobucket
credited to style Bubble

Photobucket
Karen walker
Photobucket
Karen walker
Photobucket
karen walker

Photobucket

Photobucket
Karen walker..by me. :P

Photobucket
During our stay at Taipei, the only thing that Heidi cares the most is: Are we taking a cab, mom?" ^^


Today I am meeting high school classmates whom I never met after at least 10 years. 


Got in touch w/ old friends???
xoxo Rachel 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...