Friday, May 14, 2010

The RICH.....

No, I didn't mean I am rich, I wish, however!! 



Today, hubby suggested that we should visit Fililo Garden again and to see those beautiful flowers at their full blossom. Again, it is not just a garden, it is a big mansion.....hence, a big house belongs to a once RICH family!!


You almost can see resemblance of those furniture in Versailles!!
Photobucket
This fire place belongs to a ball room which used for entertaining and parties!
 
Photobucket

Photobucket
You also can be sure to see some Chinese furniture...

Photobucket


It has been almost a year and half since the last time we visited Pairs. I bought this Chanel crown brooch in 31 Rue Cambon, Chanel boutique.  It is love at first sight!!! I will keep this brooch forever.....and give it to one of my girls. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Another RICH means the mix of fabric/textures in my outfit. 

My ODJ.

1. Top: 
  • lace blouse w/ zipper at back (bought from Anthropologie)
  • Jean jacket w/ fur trim
  • crochet tube dress made from vintage fabric
2. Bottom: 
PH 8 rose pink draped skirt
3. Shoes: 
sequins heels bought at Taipei

4. Accessory:
  • Chanel 08' brooch 
  • Proenza Shouler yellow ps1 clutch
  • blue degrading socks
  • Chanel 08' pink camellia earrings 
Photobucket
Can't stop loving pink camellia... and only PINK!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those little blue/white flowers look like little fairies...how cute!!


Photobucket
Ilona helped us move that succulent plants!

Beautiful plants or anything related to Botany is my nemesis......I can never leave Filoli Garden w/ empty hands!!! All my friends knows it is a FACT!!!!

BUY some pretty n' REAL plants for your house and it will delight you, your family and your guests! xoxo Rachel




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...