Friday, May 21, 2010

The New Stuff....from previous purchases!!...Now, the Sale goes ON!!

Everyone is talking about sales ... on Nordi., Bergdorf Goodman, ... oh, I should say pre-sale!

After I bought this YSL "tortora" tribute sandals, I am so happy about its iridescent silver/taupe color and being a very versatile heels for me since day 1. ^O^ Let alone they are the most comfortable platform I had!!

Good news for me is this color won't go on sale just yet..... that being said: a bad news for gals who are waiting for them go on sale!!

My suggestion? Get one pair of your size when they still have in stock and maybe do price-adjustment later on if it really goes on sale!!!  


Photobucket

Another good news for me is that Pei dissuades me from buying Christian Louboutine Greissimo in black and white damask fabric in full price so today, I will be able to score them w/ sale price of 40% off. Hooray~~ 
If lucky enough, I even can bring them back to Taipei w/ me on June 3rd in advance!!


Picture credit to a fellow blogger: PurseAddict

It has been a while since the last time I wore "trousers".  So, today is the day!!
Photobucket

My ODJ.


1. Top:  
  • Mara Haffman gray/pleats spaghetti strap cami.
  • Max & Co. taupe/brown bomber leather jacket
2. Bottom: BCBG 

3. Accessory: 
  • Proenza Shouler yellow PS1 clutch
  • yellow flower leather ring 
  • H&M grayish/greenish knitting scarf 
  • Marc Jacobs avaitor sunglasses
4. Shoes: YSL Tortora tribute platform sandals



Photobucket
Coincidently, my leather jacket is the same color spectrum as YSL heels. 

Photobucket
You know, I always dissemble the price of those fancy shoes when DH asked about them...but now, not for the CL Greissimo platform anymore. :U

Photobucket
Recently, I found myself liking gray, turquoise and yellow colors a lot...and I am glad they all work harmony altogether.

Wish you score very good deals!! 
xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...