Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Millitary Inspired... Not so GREEN-- Marine?!! (Part II)

As it came to military inspired look my brain rebelled-- I like to think outside the box---how about Marine!!!


When I was talking to my friend, Isabel, yesterday, she said that Gwyneth paltrow showcased the very same J Brand cropped jeans on her blog too!! (oh, it is more like a company w/ a very organized website! ^^) You guys should check it out and I am glad that Isabel shared it w/ me!!

How interesting is that I just post her picture couple days ago and I'd love to love the same thing as Gwyn. Their Goop girls picked J brand green cropped jeans instead. Their latest spring fashion features military inspired outfit as well and their ideas came from Balmain! It seems to me that Gwyn loves that brand a lot! ^^


Anyhow, Pei and I loved the distressed/coffee-stain/mud details along the stitches on this khaki jeans better!! And I am trying to enable Isabel to give it a try!! ^^


Photobucket
Zara gray stripes shirt, RUGBY white cropped military jacket, J brand jeans, Chole ankle wrap sandal, Marc Jacobs white aviator sunglasses, Chanel 08' Gray jumbo classic. 
 
Photobucket

Photobucket
A butt hugging jeans... and the fabric is so soft!!


Here are my two funky/funny/pretty/Marni-like new shoes from Kron by Kronkron!!


Their shoe size is pretty standard. Since they don't have half sizes, I go up a half size instead. (Mia, I hope you read it!!) :)

Photobucket
There are 6 colors in this pair..pink (trim), pale coral, pale green, gray, blue, and yellowish beige!
There are not just polka dots, they are perforated polka dots!! :) 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
You will have to wait for me showing the whole outfit!! ^O^



Photobucket
haha...is there something wrong w/ this pair, need more stitches and glue...haha.... lol.


Photobucket
More details at heel...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...