Sunday, May 2, 2010

FOTD or night :)

Last night was an evening with the girlies. I was very excited to dress up and go for drinks and dancing to celebrate my friend finishing her exams and graduating! Yay!! There are few things I enjoy more than a few cocktails and turning up my ipod speakers to full volume while getting ready for a night out :).
Since it was raining I didn't want to spend an hour styling my hair for it to turn to frizz as soon as I stepped out of the front door, so instead I clipped in a few love hair extensions in a couple of different colours to add some volume. For the eyes I kept it relativity simple (for me) with MAC crystal avalanche in the inner corner, print all over the lid and a little reflects teal glitter pressed on top. I am also wearing foxy lashes, which I absolutely adore!

Hope you all had a fun Saturday night despite the downpours! xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...