Friday, April 30, 2010

The Transformation and the Givenchy!!

Ok, first of all, I don't know if this Givenchy New Deep V tote is actually being shipped to me or not!!!




WHY not?


The sales on shopzoeonline.com is going crazy. They have entire handbags 25% off sale today and they can't speed up the process to update their stockist!!! So let's just keep my finger crossed!


I posted a petroleum (gray, green, slate) colored version way back in Feb. The pic. was taken from Barney's store but I can't beat this deal and the studs!! After Alexander W. Rocco studs bag, I seem love a gladiator style a whole new another way.....the studs!! ha~


Do you guys remember this ZARA striped blazer from last year? I love the blazer but I gave it a new look now!!


The old look #1 styled w/ Elisabeth and James tuxedo vest!
Photobucket


The old look #2 styled w/ tee n' jeans.
Photobucket


My ODJ. 

1. Top:
  • Wilfred pale violet racer back tank
  • Michael Angel digital print tank
  • For Joseph slate/gray leather vest
2. Bottom:
y-3 gray leggings w/ 3 signature stripes at calves
4. Accessory:
  • Y-3 black hat 
  • Hermes white Collier De Chien
  • Chanel Rodeo drive large tote (didn't show)
5. Shoes:
Lawrence Decade white peep toe booties w/ contrasting black sheered ribbon tie

Ta da~~~ the new transformation of this Zara blazer!
Photobucket
I kept the invisible shoulder pat inside this blazer to give it a little extra boldness look!

Photobucket
I think the Givenchy Deep V tote would be perfect w/ this ensemble!!! ^O^


Hope you have a good Friday!!!
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...