Monday, April 5, 2010

Never The Same Outfit!!!

Today I had another idea of putting my outfit together.  Then I decided to leave that fur vest, leather blazer, Birkin.... to tomorrow if the weather is going to be THAT COLD again!! 

Let's browse some magazine together, shall we!!! ^O^
(Pic.  credited to 裝苑 n' Escada)

Photobucket
Chanel 2010. 
I know, my outfit is no comparison to Chanel's. 
But just found this picture to show you where my inspiration comes from!! :P 

Not your daughter's Marine Style!!...... Nay, it is not the brand name, I just like the one-of-a-kind style which is apart from everyone else'!!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Still classic look.
Photobucket
This is Naomi for Escada magazine 1998 or 2001 (can't remember). 


Photobucket
Love that slim look of thousand-layered-cake-skirt. :)

Photobucket
Nostalgic.. something I'd wear myself.


Photobucket
Some heels, some veiling hat and some hair band which I don't see it on me at all... ^O^


Photobucket

Photobucket
Some art..... collage "Red Lobster"!!


Photobucket
Some ME!! ^P^

I had a hard time deciding which hat goes better w/ my outfit. Black or White?

Green tube top, gray cashmere, H&M dividend lace jacket, For Joseph leather vest, Alexander Wang drape pencil skirt, Daddy Long Legs lace degraded leggings, Matino gray heels, brass mini disc necklace, navy stone cocktail ring and BV 06 bag.


Photobucket



Photobucket
DH vote for white beret hat!! What do you think?

Don't forget to relax your stiff shoulders and move your sore eyes.... for sitting in front of computer too long!!!

Have a good night sleep and morning exercise!!!
xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...