Friday, April 2, 2010

The Fur Vest and My Friend.

My friend, Isabel, enables me to get this FOX FUR vest from SAKs.  As a matter of fact, all 3 friends of us bought this fur vest because of Isabel. It is a good deal for $395 down from original $795!!


I love this fox fur vest for its grayish and brownish color. Plus, the leather trim along the zipper as I am not a big fan of zipper closure on any coat except for leather jacket. 


This outfit is based on my style but accessorized by Isabel...haha...yes, she insists that I should put on my Hermes Kelly riding boots and carry my Gris T. Birkin for a ultimate luxurious look!!! ^O^


I really am not going any place fancy today except for a tight schedule dedicated for my children.  Therefore, a look of "highly maintained" instead of looking as a "high-maintenance" Pairs Hilton is what I want to achieve!! :P 


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Hum... I should adjust that fur collar first....


My ODJ. 

1. Top:
  • Derek Lam cashmere tank
  • Christian Dior silk cami (Vintage)
  • Fox fur vest (I forgot the brand name.... :P)
2. Bottom: Ralph Lauren cargo pants
3. Accessory:
"S" & "R" monogram charm necklace
Hermes Gris T. Birkin 35cm
4. Shoes: Hermes black Kelly riding boots 

Photobucket
Zip up the vest for a furry collar~~ 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Vintage Christian Dior embroidery cami. (originally bought from Paris boutique)


Tomorrow is a tutu day for me.... 
Ah~ Please give me a warm and sunny day!!! ^O^

xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...