Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Street Chic!!

Today I was out w/ my friends, Irene n' Melody at Santana Row. 

We 3 moms w/ kids would look like a troupe to you as we have total 8 children.....lol. If you ever see that many of children walking behind or ahead of 3 stylish moms on the street..... I think that's definitely us!! 

Then I stumble across 2 pretty young ladies sipping pearl milk tea who dressed very street chic, so I can't stop but ask for their pictures.  People in bay area are always considered conservative and I am so glad to see those young vibe w/ their distinguish style around!!


 Jessica n' Shirene (thanks to them for letting me share.)

I like their complete style from head to toe...the moderate make-ups, the accessories, the outfit n' the boots.
 
I really like the leggings on Jessica!! (from Urban Outfitter)



I am not so sure if everyone is into floral print that much..... the intriguing butterfly print is a perfect alternatives!!! (from Ted Baker)

We had a wired weather here....rain, sun shine, cloudy then sun shine again......

See you tomorrow!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...