Monday, March 15, 2010

LE Sleek Bohemian palette and my new pet!

Sleek sent me their new i-Divine palette to try...I didn't even know they were releasing a new one! Sleek say that the palette is inspired by antique trinkets, vintage finds and Sienna Miller. The exterior packaging looks very tempting... And I was surprised to see that they have broken the trend of black packaging...
I must admit that there are scary colours here that I know I will never use (yellow and green...would NOT look good on me!) but I was very intrigued by the taupe, bronze and cranberry metallic shades on the left hand side...
I've noticed in the past that the lighter metallic shades are always more pigmented than the lighter matte ones. Here's comes the swatch....
This limited edition palette launches on 17th March and willbe priced at the usual £4.99.
AND as promised, here are some pics of my our new hamster...Wolverine! We named him that because his black stripes reminded us of Wolverine from X-Men and his big side burns. hee hee. He is a long haired Syrian and the cutest little guy ever! We got him last Thursday and after I got over the nagging thought that hamsters are only for 11 year olds, I am really enjoying having him around. He is very entertaining!
We had wanted a pet for ages and since our apartment is too small for a cat or a dog, we decided we could get a hamster until we get a bigger place. Chris has totally taken to him and can't help but check in with him every time he passes the cage! I must admit, it's so cute to see him fretting over Wolverine and being so caring towards him.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...