Friday, March 26, 2010

Lace + Jeans = GORGEOUS...and Chanel Tattoo!!


This lace tube top certainly is a versatile piece in my wardrobe and I notice I can easily transfer my top to be a bottom or a bottom worn as a top.  

Here is the original look of this Earl Jean lace top. 
Photobucket

The new inspiration of today!!
Photobucket


I was playing w/ this HM lace jacket this morning and when I incidentally paired it w/ my lace tube top, they look like a skirt suit altogether.
Photobucket
Look 1. 

Photobucket
Look 2.

My ODJ.

1. Top:
  • Max & Co. jeans baby-doll dress
  • H&M divided lace crop jacket
2. Bottom: 
Earl Jean lace tube top as another layer of skirt
3. Accessory:
  • Max Co. taupe floral belt
  • J Crew pale pink tights
  • Chanel 09' pink camellia earrings w/ tear pearl drop
  • Chanel 09' beige medium/large classic flap 
  • Photobucket
  • HM floral scarf
4. Shoes: 
  • Valentino patent taupe bow platform sling back
  • Max Mara black clog
Photobucket
Who says you can't combine two trends together.... 
Lace + Jeans = Gorgeous!! ^O^


NEXT~ Let's move onto Furniture!!
Photobucket
Circa 1890 Original look Victorian arm chair

Photobucket
Now...w/ new upholstery

Photobucket

Photobucket
It costs me another $600 to keep its charm of those tuft buttons n' re-upholstery! 

LASTLY, Chanel tattoo. 
Right now, there is a full house in my place...Melody, Irene and Kitty's family are here since this afternoon...and a new friend from China who I haven't have time to greet him since I want to do blogging at this moment! ^O^ (kinda' of a bad manner, I admit.) 
However, blogging is my passion too.... can't wait to share it w/ you all. 
Irene gave me this Chanel tattoo and I can't wait to try it out....tomorrow. 

Photobucket

 Photobucket
 Which one should I do first?? 

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...